Hydro AW Engine Oil is the superior quality oil with high degree of wear protection designed from selected mineral base fluids and race-proven anti-oxidant, anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-foam additive technology to provide the highest level of protection and performance in a wide range of hydraulic applications. Our Hydro AW Engine Oil is a good alternative to anti-wear hydraulic oils. It is available in a wide range of viscosities to meet a variety of design and operating requirements.
Product benefits and features
- Outstanding thermal and hydrolytic stability.
- Excellent demulsibility power and air release capability.
- Improved compatibility with seals and soft metals.
- Provides rust and corrosion protection.
- Exceptional resistance to oxidation and foaming provides extended oil, oil filter & equipment life.
- Recommended for high pressure hydraulic systems used in all industrial, marine, mobile and stationery equipments including construction vehicles earth moving equipments, forklift and cranes.
- Also used for circulation system, compressor, pump bearing & gears of industrial machinery lubrication where recommended.
- BIS : 10522 – 1983
- Din 51524 - Part II
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Characteristics ||32||46||68 |
|Kinematic viscosity cst & 40 oC ||30-35||44-49||63-72 |
|Viscosity index ||97||97||97 |
|Flash point COC oC, min. ||200||210||210 |
|Pour point oC, max ||-2||-2||-2 |
|Rust test ||Pass||Pass||Pass |
|Packing : 210 ltr, 50 ltr, 20 ltr, 10 ltr, 5 ltr.|